Golden Visa’s limit of 250,000 euros remains!
The Greek Golden Visa first got launched in 2013 and itused to grant a five-year residence permit for as low as a €250,000 real estate investment in Greece (from 1.1.2023 this changes to €500,000 for some cities like Thessaloniki, the islands of Mykonos and Santorini and specific regions of Athens)[i]. The Greek Golden Visa allows you to live in Greece and travel across the Schengen region, without a visa. Not only that but you could always include your family in the residency program. As this is an opportunity of a lifetime, we will help you along the way with everything you might need. Our team of highly skilled experts will be there for you! But let’s dig a little further by starting with the basics.
1)The Golden Visa will give you the freedom to travel across the Schengen zone without the need for an additional Visa. The zone consists of a full 26 European countries, so you will have your hands full!
2) Your family can always come with you! With the Greek Golden Visa there is no limitation to how long you and your family can stay. This means that all your family members can, also, enjoy the benefits of the Golden Visa program.
3) By handling your case we could always tell you if the amount you spend in Greece might not be taxed in Greece. If something like that applies to your case, you might even enjoy tax benefits!
Let’s continue by finding out the Eligibility Criteria for Greece’s Golden Visa Program:
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must have a clean criminal record
- You must have medical insurance for you (and your family)
- You must be a non-EU citizen
If all the above applies to you, come in touch with us so we could move your case forward!
Don’t fall behind!
According to sources, the average number of foreign property buyers willing to get residents’ rights or citizenship in the offering European countries increased by 20 percent in 2021. More specifically the Greek golden visa in the first half of 2022, according to Tranio’s data, had increased by 127%!
As highlighted by the survey, golden visas and passports significantly contributed to the recovery of Europe’s property market after the Covid-19 pandemic.
So don’t wait, get in touch!